How do you know when the right time is?
Launching a new product is always a daunting prospect for the majority of us and the last 18 months has forced a lot of people to consider their work/life balance after months of working from home, zero commute and no colleagues to entertain during after-hours drinks.
Despite the uncertainty, many businesses have not only survived but thrived. In October 2021 we’re launching our seventh magazine in Little Sutton and Ledsham and our digital manager spoke to business owner David about his top tips for knowing when to take a business to the next level, whether it’s a new line, product or service.
- Have confidence in your product.
- Complete up to date competitor research – things may have changed!
- There’ll never be a perfect time so as near to perfect will have to do.
- Fear is only natural.
- Have faith in your knowledge in the industry or field.
- Know your customer inside out – complete new customer research into your and their needs.
- Take a step back – look at your product as a stranger and be critical.
- Don’t procrastinate for too long!